Bankers Fintech Council
CCG Catalyst Consulting with the Arizona Bankers Association, New Jersey Bankers Association, and Wisconsin Bankers Association have partnered to create the Bankers Fintech Council to spur economic growth and bring viable and promising fintech companies an opportunity to work with a variety of financial institutions. The council meetings allow banks to meet, utilize or invest in new fintech related companies. Our bank participants can:
- Partner with the fintech
- Do a Proof of Concept (POC) with the fintech
- License the product / solution
- For our international fintech’s an avenue for them to enter the US marketplace.
These meetings are an opportunity for them to meet various banks in one setting. Each fintech has approximately 50 minutes to meet and discuss their product / service with the meeting participants. What the fintech is looking for – partner, customer, investor – we have no restrictions. The meeting is an open platform for all parties to ask questions. We describe it as a cross between shark tank and speed dating.
CCG Catalyst Consulting is the managing partner of Bankers Fintech Council, but the council is a partnership with the State Banking Associations. Together with CCG Clients represents over 400 banks who are invited to participate. We also have our public policy partners that support and participate in these meetings:
- State of Arizona – Regulatory Sandbox (“Sandbox”) for innovative products and services. The Sandbox enables a participant to obtain limited access to Arizona’s market to test innovative financial products or services or other innovations without first obtaining full state licensure or other authorization that otherwise may be required.
- Arizona State University (ASU) brings SkySong one of the nation’s leading innovation centers and accelerator programs
- AZ Commerce Authority (ACA) is a prestigious public-private sector enterprise bringing together industry, academia, and government. Chaired by Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs.
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC) is the investment promotion agency for the Greater Phoenix Area – brings support to the fintech
- Sun Corridor, Inc. is the investment promotion agency for Tucson and Southern Arizona – brings support to the fintech
- Arizona Technology Council works to connect and empower technology companies
- Enterprise Singapore is a Singapore government agency championing enterprise development – to build capabilities, innovate, and internationalize
Trade.Gov – The US International Trade Administration strengthens the competitiveness of U.S. industry, promotes trade and investment, and helps U.S. organizations compete at home and abroad.
- Invest Northern Ireland (Invest NI) is the Economic Development Agency for Northern Ireland
Thank you for your interest in presenting to the Bankers Fintech Council. Once you submit a completed application, we will review it and get back to you in a timely manner. If you have any questions, you can reach us at +1-480-744-2240.